This Best Ever Homemade Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing is cool, creamy, tangy, and full of chunky blue cheese crumbles.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 or 2 Tbsps unsweetened almond milk
- 2-4 Tbsps all natural Blue Cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt (optional)
- Whisk those 2 ingredients together until yogurt is a bit more «pourable». (Add the milk until it’s the dressing consistency you like).
- Sometimes I even add a few drops of Sriracha, to make Blue Cheese Sriracha Dressing.
- Whisk, and add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.