We want to present to your attention a recipe for cutlets, which are prepared without any meat.
In summer, you always long for something that can be cooked very easily. Is it about you? We have a perfect decision. — You can always prepare these excellent cutlets from an eggplant. This flavored, tasty vegetable dish is excellent change for meat. Be sure to keep the recipe, cook and enjoy.
List of required products:
- 2 eggplant;
- 1 sweet red paprika;
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs;
- 200 gr of flour;
- lettuce leaves
- olive oil or vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- First of all, bake whole vegetables in the oven. Don’t forget to heat your oven up to 220 degrees Celsius. You will need about 25-30 minutes for this. After that we place them in a container, wrap in a food film and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then we clean the skin and remove the seeds from the paprika. Its inner part should be cut into small cubes and salt.
- Eggplant ware sent to a blender. You should grind them carefully. Then we put the mass in a container and pour out breadcrumbs, flour and salt there. Gently stir until uniform condition.
- After that we need to divide this mixture into 8 parts. Each of them is rolled out and in the center we put a stuffing, prepared from sweet pepper. We make cutlets of round shape. Then you should roll them in flour.
- Heat the frying pan with oil and fry them on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- The dish is served with lettuce leaves.