In accordance with the specialists’ points of view, even being on a diet you can vary the menu with delicious dishes. Today we suggest you to cook these amazing buckwheat pancakes with red fish.
And by the way we can’t but mention, but for their preparation you will need more than 20 minutes! Are you ready to create a real masterpiece in your kitchen? We are starting!
The taste of these wonderful pancakes is amazing. But, please, pay attention that the fish should be salted. You can take keta, salmon, trout, pink salmon or other red fish you like or just have at home.
Mind, please, that the amount of products is given for 4 servings, so you can always change the quantity. However, don’t forget about the proportions.
What products to take
- 150 g — lightly salted red fish;
- 300 g — cooked buckwheat;
- 1/2 purple onions;
- 80 g of wheat flour;
- 3 tsp. — horseradish;
- 3 eggs;
- 150 ml — sour cream;
- 80 ml — vegetable refined oil;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- To the buckwheat add eggs, flour and after that season with your favorite spices, salt, mix everything into a homogeneous mass.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan.
- With the help of the spoon we put everything, forming a pancake.
- Fry on moderate heat until a ruddy crust appears. As a rule, 2-3 minutes will be enough.
- Place them on a paper towel in order to remove excess fat.
- Cut the fish into pieces and after that cut the onions.
- To sour cream we add horseradish and salt to taste.
- On the pancake lay out some onions, red fish and pour with sour cream sauce.
- Decorate with watercress.
Such buckwheat pancakes are considered to be an independent dish that does not require any addition. You can cook them even when you are on a diet, on ordinary days, for picnics and for holidays. Enjoy your meal!