Cabbage rolls with pork are considered to be rather popular nowadays. They are prepared both for festive table and warm home parties. They are so tasty, that are appreciate by children and by adults.
List of required products
- 1 small head of Chinese cabbage;
- 500 g of flesh of low-fat pork;
- 100 g of string beans;
- 1,5 — 3 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 4 stalks of green onion;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce;
- 3 tbsp. of dark soy sauce;
- a pinch of freshly ground black pepper;
- pinch of brown sugar;
- boiled long grain rice or vegetable salad to serve.
Begin to cook
- Separate upper cabbage leaves from the head. Damaged and too large should be removed.The remaining part should be washed, dried and placed for 4-5 minutes in the steamer.
- Very finely chop everything with a knife or a heavy knife pork (or pass through a meat grinder with an average grate).
- Peel ginger and grate on a fine grater.Finely chop the green onions and garlic. From bean pods it is necessary to remove the tips, cut the pods into small pieces. Combine all ingredients with minced meat, pour inside soy and oyster sauces, season with pepper and sugar and mix.
- Place the minced meat on the cabbage leaves and roll, gently tucking the open ends.
- Place the rolls in the steamer and cook for 20-25 minutes.Separately serve rice or vegetable salad.