If you have a multicooker at home, it simultaneously means that you can cook a lot of delicious and healthy dishes. Another advantage is that you’ll spend a minimum of efforts.
Today we suggest you to cook a wonderful casserole with chicken, mushrooms and zucchini. A dish that can be served with any side dishes or just as a separate meal.
What products to take
- 2 eggs;
- 600 g — chicken fillet;
- 150 g of champignons;
- 400 g — courgette (zucchini);
- to taste — black pepper;
- grated finely hard cheese;
Begin to cook
- First of all you have to chop chicken meat into minced meat, this can be done using a blender or a meat grinder.
- Now it is time for clean and peeling an eggplant or zucchini. Rub this vegetable on the grater.
- Champignons are cut into cubes of medium size.
- We combine minced meat, zucchini and mushrooms. After that we have to season everything with pepper and salt. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- And grind everything in a blender.
- We put all into the multicooker bowl.
- We choose the «Stewing» program. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid of the cooker and cook another 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the hot casserole with cheese and serve to table immediately.
The taste of this dish will appeal to everyone! It has a perfect combination of taste and awesome flavor. Enjoy your meal!