Salad from Cellophane noodles with vegetables and shrimps is a dish, which was born spontaneously to the New Year’s table by people, who do not eat potatoes as a rule. But in that situation there was nothing special at home, except shrimps, which had to be cooked for about 20 minutes.
List of required products:
- Cellophane noodles (glass Chinese rice noodles) — about 100 g of a bundle;
- shrimps (boiled and peeled) — 10 items;
- Bulgarian paprika (we have had the red one) — ½ items;
- sesame oil — 2 tsp.;
- sesame seeds — ½ tsp.;
- carrots — ½ small one;
- green onions — 3-4 feathers;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- soy sauce;
Begin to cook
- Cellophane noodles are soaked for 10 minutes in cold water. After that boil them in boiling salted water for 4 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the Cellophane noodles are being soaked, cook vegetables and shrimps: grate the vegetables into straw, fry in vegetable oil until they become soft. As a rule, it takes not more than 2-3 minutes, put the prepared shrimps without shell and fry together for 1 minute. Squeeze out garlic, put green onions, pour sesame oil and soy sauce to taste.
- The ready washed noodles are put into a frying pan and warm for about a minute. When serving, sprinkle everything with sesame seeds and finely chopped parsley. You can serve it as a salad or as a hot dish.