- 100 g/4 oz Gruyere cheese
- 100 g/4 oz Edam cheese
- 100 g/4 oz salami, sliced
- 6-8 black olives
- 50 g/ /2 oz cocktail gherkins
- Chopped chives to garnish
(Serves4, calories: 330 per portion)
1. Dice the Gruyere and Edam cheeses into 1cm / ½ inch cubes.
2. Cut a slit in each piece of salami from the cenrre to the edge and roll to form a cone .
3. Arrange the cheeses and salami cones on a serving dish.
4. Halve and stone the black olives and add them to the dish with the cocktail gherkins.
5. Chill for about 30 minutes .
6. Serve garnished with chopped fresh chives.