This Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries recipe is fresh strawberries stuffed with a cream cheese filling and sprinkled with graham crackers
- 225g Spreadable Goat Cheese or Dairy Honey Vanilla Goat Cheese
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries, washed
- 3 graham crackers, crumbled
If using Spreadable Goat Cheese:
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
If using Honey Vanilla:
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together Woolwich Dairy Goat Cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
- Using a paring knife, remove the core of the strawberry, creating a pocket for the cheesecake filling.
- Cut the tips off of each strawberry to allow them to stand-up. Line prepared strawberries on a cookie sheet, standing up with opening facing up.
- Scoop cheesecake filling into a piping bag and generously fill each strawberry pocket, forming small mounds on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and serve.