Everyone loves spinach artichoke dip! It is packed with flavor and golden brown ooey, gooey, goodness. This will be the best spinach artichoke dip you’ve ever had!
Cooking time:25 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
How To Prepare
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.