Serves 4. Prep time: 15 minutes. Total time: 30 minutes
- 500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 cups Kellogg’s cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Cut each chicken piece lengthwise into 2 cm wide strips. In shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine cereal and seasoning.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture. Roll in cereal mixture. Place it in a single layer on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
- In a small bowl stir-along with salad dressing and lime zest.
- Serve chicken and mango slices with salad dressing mixture.
This recipe can also be served as an appetizer. It makes 12 appetizer servings.