Let’s make a chicken roll with the help of a polyethylene bottle. You won’t get this exquisite dish in supermarkets.
As a rule, in many families on holiday people have some obligatory attributes of the festive table, represented by finely chopped sausages, small pieces of smoked meat or fat, as well as a variety of types of sliced meat.
Do you think you have already had the best snacks? We want to convince you that the dish, which we would like to present today, will perfectly harmonize on your table either. It even perfectly complements your holiday table.
This dish has the form of a roll, and it is made from chicken meat. It will be appreciated by those people who love the aspic, and also the head cheese. The advantage of such meat is that in addition to its amazing taste, it also has a delightful appearance. To this dish there are a lot of products that will perfectly complement it when served on the table together. It can be quite different spices, preserved green peas and sweet corn.
List of required products
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- curry — to your own taste;
- nuts (necessarily walnut) — 100 grams;
- chicken meat — 1 item.;
- ground pepper (preferably black) — to your own taste;
- water — 200 ml;
- gelatin — 30 grams;
- salt — to your taste.
Begin to cook
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Set a frying pan on the stove and turn on the small gas. After rinsing all the pieces of meat, start to stew them on a dry frying pan. During the stewing, do not do big fire. The time, that will be required to stewing, will be about ten minutes. After the specified time, salt the meat and pour the spices. Take the lid, cover the frying pan and stew for 30 minutes.
- While the meat is stewed, pour the gelatin into a small container. Pour a little warm water to it and put it aside to give the time for dissolving. Turn off the fire and remove all meat from the frying pan (do not pour the water out). Remove all bones from it. Put the meat again into the broth, where it was stewed.
- Put into it the prepared crushed nuts, as well as the garlic chopped into small pieces. Set aside to make the broth cool.
- While the broth is cooling down, do the following — take a polyethylene bottle. Using a knife or large scissors, cut off its top. Pour into it a cooled broth with meat, and then put the bottle into the fridge. Thanks to gelatin, the mixture of broth and chicken will solidify very quickly.