Pretty darn delicious chicken stuffed sweet potato skins! They’re sweet and spicy, filled with a delicious chicken and spinach filling and oh so cheesy!
- 1 Chicken breast, cubed
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Italian spices
- 2 Teaspoons of dry parsley
- 1/2 Jalapeño pepper, diced (if you don’t eat spicy stuff, substitute with green bell pepper)
1 Garlic clove, mashed
- 1/2 Cup of red kidney beans
- 1/3 Cup corn
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Medium organic sweet potato, halved and baked in oven until tender
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic and jalapeños for about a minute.
- Then add the chicken and dry seasonings. Keep cooking for about 5 minutes until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the corn and kidney beans and let them all cook together for another 5-7 minutes on medium low heat.
- Empty half of the sweet potato to make some space to place your chicken mixture. Fill with chicken and serve while hot.