- 1/4 cup Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple or Big Kick Herb & Garlic Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 focaccia buns, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine Woolwich Dairy Spreadable Goat Cheese, Ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning.
- On a grilling surface, grill slices of tomato until some char marks appear, set aside.
- Brush one side of each focaccia slice with oil. Place two slices on a work surface, oiled side down, and evenly layer with goat cheese mixture, chicken, spinach, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover with top halves, oiled side up, and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown and cheese is warm (3 to 4 minutes). Serve immediately.