In this recipe, we introduce a rich and original morsel to your attention. This dish with ham and cheese, fried in a frying pan, has an interesting envelope shape. It is considered to be an excellent snack. From inside you`ll have melted cheese, and on the top there is a crispy crust.
List of ingredients
- 2-3 sheets of thin pita
- 200 gr of ham
- 150 gr cheese (solid)
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
Start the process
- Cut tomatoes, cheese and ham into squares.
- Chop the greenery.
- Combine everything in a separate bowl, pour in mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- With the help of a mixer, whisk eggs, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take pita bread and cut into squares. In the middle put the prepared mass and fold in an envelope.
- Heat the frying pan with oil and fry your envelopes on it from both sides, after moistening them in the egg mixture.