Buttery, garlicky, fluffy inside with crisp, golden edges… these roasted potatoes tick all my boxes! No need for bowls or pans when you can prepare AND cook your potatoes on ONE PAN!
Cooking time: 1hr 30minutes
- 2 pounds (1 kg) potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, (or 8 cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
How To Prepare
HOW TO ROAST POTATOES
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
Arrange potatoes on sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss so potatoes are evenly seasoned.
Roast in the oven for 45-55 minutes while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.