Here you will learn how to cook curry chicken with vegetables. The received dish can be served alone or complemented with rice or other garnish. Vegetable set can be changed, being guided by the taste preferences of any person and availability of products in the local stores.
From the indicated number of components, you will get 4 servings of food.
What products to take
- chicken fillet — 500 g;
- ginger — 1 teaspoon;
- garlic — 4 cloves;
- Bulgarian pepper, onions and carrots — per 2 items each.
- stalks of celery, large tomatoes — 4 items;
- curry — 1 tbsp.;
- salt, pepper;
Begin to cook
- Vegetables are fried in turn with chicken.
- Combine all the ingredients, add seasonings, grated tomatoes, leave to stew under the lid.
- In 20 minutes the chicken curry with vegetables will be ready.
- If you like, you can decorate your dish with various type of greenery. In this case it is up to you to decide.
Curry is a dish that is popular in many different ways throughout South-East Asia. Bright taste, fragrant and spicy sauce! We made this curry not too spicy, but still very tasty, so you can safely treat them to the young gourmet. Remove garlic and ginger from the recipe — then the curry will fit even the youngest.