In the high season of this wonderful vegetable, you just need to try and cook this delicious dish. Its tender and amazing and can be cooked for both lunch and dinner. Cook it and please your family with its taste and your cooking abilities.
List of ingredients:
- Large zucchini — 1 piece
- Average potatoes — 2 pcs.
- Egg — 1 piece
- Flour — 3 tablespoons
- Garlic — 2 cloves
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Egg — 3 pieces
- Brynza — 120 g
- Sour cream — 130 g
- Parsley — 1 beam
- Prepare dough for pancakes. Using a grater, rub zucchini and leave for 10 minutes. Peel potatoes and cook until cooked. Rub it on the grater and add to zucchini.
- Rinse flour, salt and pepper, add egg and garlic, pre-squeezed through the press. Mix well the dough. In consistency, it should look like sour cream.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the pancakes on it, fry them from two sides.
- Prepare the filling. To do this, boil the hard-boiled eggs, cool them and, using a grater, rub them. Then combine with cheese and sour cream. Get a homogeneous mass. Then add parsley, previously shredded and well mixed.
- Take the dish and put pancake on it. Over the top with the filling and cover with the second pancake, and again the filling. Continue these layers until the ingredients are complete.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour in order to soak it.