This delicious eggplant dish is delicious both hot and cold. Very delicious aubergines with sour cream sauce are prepared quickly, and you can serve them as a nice snack or as an excellent main course.
List of ingredients:
• 3 medium aubergines;
• 2-3 red tomatoes;
• one head of onions;
• 2 potato tubers;
• 2 sweet Bulgarian peppers;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• 200 grams of sour cream with a fat content of 20%;
• 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• Salt to taste.
1. Clean the head of the onions from the husk, rinse and cut into thin rings.
2. Wash, clean and cut into thin rings or slices the potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Clean from seeds sweet Bulgarian pepper and cut into rings of 5-7 mm.
4. Remove the tails from eggplants, cut with a fan: make cuts along, not reaching the pedicle 1,5-2 centimeters.
5. Between the plates of eggplants spread tomatoes, onions, peppers, potatoes.
6. Prepare sour cream filling. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and sour cream. Add garlic and salt and mix.
7. Rub the hard cheese on a large grater and transfer it to sour cream. Again, stir.
8. Lay out eggplants and put in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Bake for 40 minutes.
9. After 20 minutes, cover the baking sheet with foil and continue baking.
10. Lay out eggplants, pour with sauce, decorate with branches of parsley and serve.