Many adults have remembered the appearance, flavor and taste of an omelette from childhood. This dish was often prepared by our grannies as well as by experienced cooks in kindergartens. Thanks to our recipe you will learn how to cook this yummy thing at home.
During the omelette preparation most people make a big mistake by adding into eggs, some flour and soda. We want to assure you, if you are going to get a stunning omelette, these two ingredients are not required. You will get a delicious and beautiful omelet under the condition you make the proper ratio of the two products. They are eggs and milk. If you have a small portion of an omelette, the dish will not be very dense and vice versa.
List of required products
- salt — 1 teaspoon;
- butter — 60 grams;
- chicken eggs — 10 items;
- Butter (to grease the form) — 1 tablespoon;
- cow’s milk — 0.5 liters;
Begin to cook
- We take a container with large or tall sides. Pour the milk into it, beat the eggs and salt. Stir carefully. You see, it is not necessary to whisk.
- Cover the mold with butter. We pour eggs into it. The mold should be filled with 2/3.
- Put the shape with the eggs into a pre-oven for 200 degrees. Bake an omelet for about 30 minutes.
- As soon as you get an omelet from the oven, put a small piece of butter on its surface. You can also cut it into portions and serve to the table.