These tomatoes are very nourishing and beautiful. They will look great on any festive table. In our recipe we stuff them with meat and mushrooms. But you can replace mushrooms with seasonal aubergines, believe me, no one will notice the difference. In addition, such a filling in tomatoes turns juicy and deliciously delicious.
List of ingredients:
• tomatoes — 6-7 pieces
• minced meat — 0.3 kg
• mushrooms (eggplant) — 0.3 kg
• onion — 150 gr
• cheese — 0,1 kg
• salt, pepper to taste
• vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
1. Peel the onion and cut into squares. Mushrooms are crushed. Fry the onions first, then add mushrooms to it.
2. Then add minced meat to the frying pan. Salt and pepper the mixture, fry until done for 15 minutes.
3. Separately we rub the cheese on a small grater.
4. We wash the tomatoes. Then cut off the tops and remove the core.
5. Stuff the tomatoes with the resulting mixture, sprinkled with cheese on top.