An excellent recipe for baked zucchini. Thanks to nuts, this dish has become great not only for daily menu, but also for menu for special occasions. Zucchini are juicy, fragrant and very tasty.
List of ingredients:
• zucchini — 400 gr
• Tomatoes — 500 gr
• carrots — 50 gr
• onions — 50 gr
• walnuts — 50 gr
• bread crumbs — 2 tbsp
• cheese — 75 gr
• salt, pepper to taste
• vegetable oil — 3 tbsp
1. Clean the onions and carrots, then grind them.
2. Blanch tomatoes and take off the skin. Slice finely.
3. Fry for 2 minutes in a pan onions and carrots, then add tomatoes, salt, pepper.
4. Wash zucchini and cut along into 2 halves.
5. Cut the nuts finely, rub the cheese on the grater, chop the greens. Mix the prepared ingredients in the cup and add breadcrumbs.
6. Put the vegetable marrow on a baking sheet, then vegetables and a mixture with nuts.
7. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the dish for 15 minutes.