We are really sure you definitely won’t taste these eggplants. They have a very unusual hint, you will want to eat them again and again, until they end.
List of required products
- eggplant — 1 item;
- carrots — 1 item;
- Bulgarian pepper — 1 item;
- starch — 1 tbsp
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
- grated ginger — 1 tbsp
- soy sauce — 4 tbsp
- liquid honey — 2 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar — 3 tbsp
- water — 0,5 glass
- garlic — 3 cloves
Begin to cook
- Eggplant is cut into large pieces and roll in starch. Fry them slightly in vegetable oil.
- Fry sweet pepper cut into large pieces on high heat for a few seconds,.
- Rub the carrots on a grater, put them into a skimmer and fry in oil quickly.
- Take a deep frying pan, pour soy sauce, ginger, honey and vinegar into it. Add water and put it on the heat.
- Chop the garlic.
- Dip your vegetables into the resulting sauce and add the garlic. Bring them to a boil and turn off the heat after a minute.
Do not keep the vegetables on heat long, they should remain slightly crispy.