Lasagna is considered to be a classic everyday dish in Italy. It is represented by layers of dough alternating with stew and cheese. You can use any stuffing you like.
As a rule, people take whatever they find in the fridge. In the classical version lasagna is prepared from unleavened dough, rolled into the thinnest layer. In our recipe, we replace the dough with a thin lavash. The result is equally delicious, and the cooking time is much less.
List of required products:
- thin lavash — 2 pieces;
- minced beef — 0.4 kg;
- classic yogurt — 0,2 l;
- average tomatoes — 3 pcs;
- dill — to your taste;
- onion — 200 gr;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- tomato paste — 1 tbsp
- a mixture of Provencal herbs — 1 tsp;
- nutmeg — 1/3 tsp;
- hard cheese — 100 gr;
- salt, pepper — to taste;
Begin to cook
- Cut onions and garlic into small cubes, fry them in a frying pan until golden condition. Then cut the tomatoes and add them to the roast. Put the tomato paste inside. We pour some water and stew for 5-7 minutes.
- Into the obtained mixture we lay minced meat and continue to stew for another 5 minutes. Then in the meat sauce we add a mixture of Provencal herbs, salt, pepper and dill. Stir everything carefully.
- And it is a time to prepare the second sauce. For this mix yoghurt with nutmeg.
- The filling is ready, we are dealing with lavash. Cut it into the same plates.
- We take the special mold for baking and cover it with oil.We arrange the lasagna in the baking tray with layers: lavash, then minced meat and sauce on the top. The average amount of layers should be 4-5. But in any case you should mind one important thing. — The first layer should consist of two sheets of lavash.
- We grate cheese. Put the last layer of lasagna on them.
- Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees and set to bake our dish for 30 minutes. Take the prepared lasagna out, let it cool down a bit and cut into portions.