- 113g Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 2 cups pearled farro
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sweetened dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Cook farro according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a bowl to cool.
- While farro is cooking, whisk balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic powder and rosemary together in a bowl.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Allow to sit at room temperature.
- Once farro has cooled, toss with dried apricots, parsley and Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles.
- When you are ready to serve the salad, pour dressing over top. Toss well. Serve at room temperature.