- 1 courgette, sliced
- 8 canned pineapple chunks
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and cut into squares
- 8 canned apricot halves
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Divide the prepared kebab ingredients equally between four long skewers and thread on .
2. Mix a little juice from the canned pineapple with the oil and seasoning, and brush over the kebabs.
3. Cook under a hot grill for about 10 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
4. Serve hot on a bed of rice and accompany with a green salad.