- 3 large skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into ½» cubes
- ¾ cup franks red hot sauce
- 15-20 butter lettuce cups
- ¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
½ cup ranch dressing
- Add cubed chicken and ½ cup franks red hot sauce to a bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Place grill basket directly on grill. Add marinated chicken to grill basket and grill chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout. (if you don’t have a grill basket, add cubed chicken to a kabob stick).
- Remove from grill and place grilled chicken in a bowl, toss with ¼ cup of buffalo sauce.
Assemble lettuce cups: place butter lettuce cups, 2-3 cubes of chicken, 2-3 diced tomatoes, 2-3 diced avocado, a pinch of green onions, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.