Grill pieces of chicken on skewers alongside a variety of vegetables and fruits for one-dish chicken meals that represent a number of global cuisines.
- 3-4 lbs chicken breast, cubed
- 3 peppers, colors of choice, quartered
- 2 large zucchinis, quartered
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Place the kebab ingredients in a large bowl. You are going to need a pretty large bowl.
- Add the marinade ingredients and toss to combine.
- Let the mixture sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes tossing every 10 minutes or so. Alternatively you can marinade overnight covered in the refrigerator.
- Alternate chicken and 2-3 pieces of veggies repeating until you have about 3-4 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Repeat until you have run out of veggies and chicken. I got 10 skewers.
- Once your grill is ready place skewers in the grill and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes depending on how far you have placed the grill grate from the heat.