The only thing, that is able to turn this hamburger into less healthy food, is a bun. That is why it will be better to serve it without any bread at all. Use fresh green or vegetable salad instead.
List of required products
- 400 g of beef flesh with fat;
- 2 stalks of green onion;
- 1 small hot red chili pepper;
- 3 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 1 tsp. cornstarch;
- 1 tbsp. of dark soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp.light soy sauce;
- 1 tsp. of dark sesame oil;
- a pinch of dark brown sugar;
- 2 tbsp. of raw sesame seeds;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper;
- leaves of Chinese cabbage or green salad;
- green salad mix for serving.
Begin to cook
- Beef should be chopped with a special device or just a heavy knife. The pieces have to be as small as possible.Slice finely green onions and chili (if you do not like it too spicy, remove the seeds), add to the ground beef and chop again.
- Grate ginger on a fine grater, mix with soy sauce of two kinds, sugar and sesame oil.Separately mix cornstarch with 1 tbsp. of cold water.
- Pour starch mixture into minced meat, mix everything thoroughly.Add the ginger-soy mixture and mix again. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the steamer with leaves of Chinese cabbage or a green salad.With the help of the wet hands create 4 balls of minced meat, flatten them into cakes with a thickness of about 3 cm and lay on the leaves.
- The sesame seeds should be arranged on a dry frying pan. Put them on medium fire and fry, constantly stirring for about 1 min.Cover your hamburgers with sesame oil, sprinkle with fried sesame seeds and cook in a steamer for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad mix.