This is a recipe for a classic Adyghe cheese with paprika and greens. You can make sandwiches with it, prepare various dishes and just drink tea. Homemade cheese is much tastier than shop one and is more beneficial.
List of ingredients
- milk — 1 liter
- kefir — 1 liter
- eggs — 3 pieces
- salt — 3 tsp
- greens, paprika
- Take the pan and pour milk and kefir into it, stir constantly, bring it to a boil.
- Whip eggs and salt.
- Take a colander and cover it with gauze in 2 layers.
- Pour the resulting eggs in the boiling mass, bring to a boil once again and cook for 7 minutes. Cheese must be separated from whey.
- The resulting cheese should be poured into a colander and cooled.
- Chop the greens. Add it together with the paprika in the resulting mass.
- Twist the cheese tightly into a gauze and put it under oppression.
- Leave it there for a night. By the morning the cheese is ready.
You can store it in the refrigerator for 4 days.