This tasty and spectacular starter will not only diversify your daily menu, but also decorate the festive table. Cook it very quickly and simply: a few minutes of your time and you`ll have a masterpiece on your table. Such an appetizer is an excellent way of serving familiar salad with cheese and garlic in the original performance.
List of required products
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 100 grams of processed cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 50-70 grams of mayonnaise;
- twigs of parsley — for decoration;
- salt to taste.
Begin to cook
- In advance (possible in the evening) boil fresh chicken eggs in salted water. Boil carrots until ready beforehand too.
- Rub the hard cheese on a small grater.
- Processed cheese is cooled in a freezer and rubbed on a fine grater.
- Chilled and peeled chicken eggs are grated on a large fraction.
- Chilled boiled carrots are rubbed on a small grater.
- Mix the hard and processed cheese in a deep bowl, add eggs, crushed garlic
- If you like hotter snacks, take 5 large cloves of garlic.
- Salt all this mass to taste and add mayonnaise. Be careful: cheese and mayonnaise are already salty.
- Mix thoroughly the whole mass until homogeneous.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture, form your mandarins with hands: round balls with a small depression in the middle (like real fruits).
- Place your future masterpiece into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Soak your hands in water or vegetable oil, take the carrots, make flat cakes and wrap the future masterpiece from the freezer in them. If carrots are not enough, add.
- Insert parsley sprigs in the groove instead of leaves.
This dish will be even more interesting if you serve it together with appetizing baked potatoes with tender chicken