In 2 days after the cooking you will get an incredibly aromatic, juicy and tasty morsel.
List of required ingredients
- Onions — 1 bulb
- Tomatoes — half a kilogram
- Necessary products for marinade
- Garlic — 3 slices
- Dried Basil — 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil — 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice — 2 tablespoons
- Bitter ground pepper (preferably red) — 1 small pod
- Honey — 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1,4 teaspoon
- To begin with,wash the tomatoes and cut them in circles. Peel the onion and cut too in half- rings.
- Start making the marinade: mix all the above products (for marinade) in a certain bowl (preferably of a rather large size).
- Further shred the peeled garlic cloves with the help of a knifeand add also to all the mixed products. Mix everything well. Spread layers of tomatoes and onions in a separate bowl. Pour a marinade here. Do not worry that there will not be enough marinade. During pickling tomatoes will ooze a large amount of their juice. Cover with a lid and place in a refrigeration unitfor 2 days. After the specified time, your morsel is ready to be eaten.
Enjoy your meal!