We offer you a recipe of a traditional Italian omelette with additions. It is prepared very quickly. And at the same time it turns out to be incredibly flavored, tasty, satisfying and interesting as to its appearance.
List of required products:
- 4 eggs;
- 100 gr sausages;
- 1 Bulgarian paprika;
- 30 gr cheese
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- greens — to taste
- Salt, pepper (to taste)
Begin to cook
- First of all, you should boil potatoes.
- Cut the following ingredients: onion (in rings), Bulgarian paprika (in strips) and sausages (in cubes).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and put the onion and pepper into it.Fry for five minutes.
- Boiled potatoes should be cut into cubes and put in a frying pan with onion and paprika. Salt and pepper the dish to your taste. Fry until golden brown hint.
- In a separate container, beat eggs, whip them and add sausages there.
- Fry the vegetables in a roasting dish, and put over them a thick mass of sausages onto the top. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send your omelet to bake for 10-15 minutes. Five minutes before the prepared condition sprinkle with grated cheese.