A delightful combination of cream cheese and red fish will not leave anyone indifferent. These rolls are cooked easily, so do not forget to please your guests on the festive table with such an excellent snack.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g salted salmon fillet
- 2 thin lavash
- 250 g of cream cheese (mascarpone or Philadelphia)
- Тake the fish and cut into thin plates.
- Chop the greens.
- Cover the table with food layer and unfold a sheet of pita bread on it. Afterwards, grease it with cream cheese, including edges.
- Spread the fish and sprinkle with herbs.
- Start rolling it, you can do it also with hands. Then put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours to impregnate.
- After the required time, take it out and cut with into pieces using a sharp knife.