This dish can be served as a la carte and snack, which perfectly goes with different dishes. Preparing is simple, the ingredients are very ordinary, so you can easily please your household or guests with such culinary skills. Save the recipe somewhere, as you will come back to it again and again.
List of ingredients:
• 300-400 g of chicken liver
• 1 onion
• 1 egg
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons oatmeal
For the interlayer
• 1 boiled egg
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1. Combine the liver, bulb in the bowl for the blender, drive the egg, add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, salt, pepper and grind well. The dough for the liver pancakes is ready.
2. Using a tablespoon, put on a heated pan and fry on both sides of the fritters.
3. Now prepare the layer. Boil an egg crushed with garlic. Combine with mayonnaise and mix well.
4. Take the dish and lay out on it mini-cakes. Each pancake is smeared with a layer. Adjust the height yourself.