Eggplants in the marinade are incredibly tender, fragrant simply unbelievably tasty. If the eggplants are peeled, the dish will become even more tender, but lose in appearance. Choose yourself what you like best — and cook with pleasure.
List of ingredients:
• 500 grams of aubergines (2 pieces);
• 1-2 heads of onions;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• one teaspoon with a slurry of sugar;
• one teaspoon with a slide of salt;
• a bunch of green parsley;
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
• one tablespoon of 9% vinegar.
1. Wash eggplants, remove the stalk and cut along the plates: approximately one centimeter thick.
2. Cover the pan with parchment paper or foil, grease with vegetable oil.
3. Lay out a plate of eggplant on the baking tray, grease them with vegetable oil (it is convenient to do this with a silicone brush).
4. Bake eggplant for 20-25 minutes in the oven, heated to 190 degrees.
5. While the eggplants are baked, prepare the marinade.
6. Clean the two heads of onions from the husks and cut them into thin half-rings.
7. Cut a bunch of green parsley finely with a knife.
8. Purified garlic cloves are passed through the press.
9. In a deep bowl, combine all prepared foods: onion, garlic and greens. Add one teaspoon with a slurry of sugar and salt, pour in the vinegar and mix.
10. Lastly, we pour in the vegetable oil and let it brew.
11. Baked and cooled eggplants cut first along into two parts, and then cut into large cubes.
12. Sliced eggplants are sent to a bowl with marinade, very gently mix, so as not to turn the pieces into porridge.
13. Then shift the eggplants together with the marinade into a clean dry jar, close it with a lid and send it to the refrigerator for 24 hours and brew.