Noodles in Chinese style are considered to be a variety of fast food, which is sold almost everywhere in the East and in America. Up to the present moment there have been already a lot of fast food restaurants selling such noodles. The meaning of this fast food is that the food is cooked quickly just on the wok.
The basis is represented by noodles (rice or wheat), various vegetables and fillers (meat, chicken or seafood). Today we will prepare a typical recipe: egg noodles, as a filler of pork and ordinary vegetables.
The recipe authenticity is guaranteed by spices for the wok (or you can use the seasoning of 5 spices (corn, cinnamon, pepper, fennel, cloves), and of course, sesame oil, which is added at the last stage.
List of required products
- meat — 300 g;
- egg noodles — 1 package (500 g);
- red Bulgarian paprika — 2 items;
- average onion — 1 item;
- tomato (or tomato paste) — 1 item;
- honey — 1 tsp.;
- fresh ginger — 1 cm;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- soy sauce — to taste;
- vegetable oil — 4 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Cut finely ginger and garlic. Meat has to be cut into large long strips of about 1 cm wide.
- At the same time, put a pot of water for noodles onto a fire and, when the water boils, then cook them in salted water.
- While the noodle are being cooked, heat a deep frying pan, pour the vegetable oil and throw garlic and ginger into it. Fry the mixture for a couple of seconds and then put the meat there.
- While meat is being fried, cut the red paprika and onion into half rings. Throw the vegetables to the meat and continue to fry for about five to seven minutes.
- After paprika and onions are fried, throw into the mixture a grated tomato or use a ready tomato paste. Stir everything carefully, fry for two minutes and then put a spoonful of honey and soy sauce. How much sauce to pour — it’s up to you to decide, we like it when it’s quite a lot of it. Our noodles are very full of fine soy flavor. Usually the experienced cooks recommend to pour it in until the whole mixture is well salted.