Guinea fowl is a relative of pheasant and chicken. According to taste, Guinea fowl meat resembles a chickpeas or pheasant, but somewhat tender and juicy. One more plus — meat, especially white, in the carrots of caissons is 10% more than that of a chicken. 4-5-month-old birdies will fit into food.
What products to take:
- Guinea fowl — 2 pieces;
- soba noodles — 300 grams;
- carrots — 1 piece;
- sweet red pepper — 1 piece;
- mini corn — 200 grams;
- ginger root — 3 centimeters;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- onion green — 7 stems
- sesame seeds — 2 tbsp.;
- rice wine — 2 tbsp.;
- soy sauce — 2 tbsp.;
- sesame oil — 1 tbsp.;
- vegetable oil — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Cut the fillet of the breast of guinea fowl across the fibers in thin slices. Marinate in a mixture of wine and soy sauce for 2 hours.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions, given on the package (do not overcook them!).Immediately pour into a colander and rinse with plenty of cold water. Dry.
- Peel the garlic and ginger, which should be chopped finely. Thinly cut the white part of the green onion; green part cut separately slightly obliquely by pieces of 3-4 cm long.
- Peel the carrots and sweet peppers. Pepper is cut into squares with a side of 1 cm, carrots — into a thin long straw. Each corncob of mini-corn is cut across into 2-3 parts.
- Preheat about 0.5 cups of vegetable oil in the wok. Remove the guinea fowl from the marinade (preserving the marinade) and dry on paper towels. Quickly roast guinea fowl to a crusty crust appearance. We recommend to do it on high heat. As a result it should be almost ready. Take it out on a plate and keep it warm.
- Drain the oil from the wok, leaving about 2 tbsp. of it. Put there a white part of green onions, garlic and ginger, fry, stirring, for 1 minute. Add carrots and sweet peppers, fry for 2 minutes. Add the corn and sesame, fry for another 1 minute.
- Into the wok put the green parts of onions and noodles, season with sesame oil and mix thoroughly. Pour marinade from guinea fowl, cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Return the guinea fowl into the wok, warm it up and immediately spread it over the plates.
- If you do not have a wok, take a large frying pan with a not very thick bottom and strongly heat before roasting.