These steaks are popular with everyone who eats them! Fora stronger orange flavor add more orange rind, for a milder one, use less.
- 1 small or 1/2 a large groper steak
- flour for coating
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Lightly coat the groper steaks with flour, and brown on each side in a hot pan containing the oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the hot pan.
- Turn steaks in the liquid as it thickens, then cover the pan and cook very gently until the steaks are cooked in the center.
- Pour remaining glaze over the steaks when serving.