Italian cuisine can not be imagined without pasta and lasagna, like Ukrainian without pampushki and vareniki and Indian without rice. Therefore, lasagna in Italy is in a special respect and there is a huge amount of recipes for its preparation.
Today we suggest you one of the most original recipes. It is lasagna with chicken and seafood. At first glance here is a list of incompatible products and as a result you will get a delicious dish!
What products to take
- 80 ml — hot water;
- 800 g — chicken meat;
- 800 ml broth;
- 800 g of rice;
- 200 g of green peas;
- 500 grams — squids;
- 5-6 cloves of garlic;
- 500 g — mussels;
- 3 fresh tomatoes;
- 400 grams of shrimps;
- 2 Bulgarian paprika;
- 2 onions;
- to taste — pepper;
Begin to cook
- Rinse thoroughly rice.
- All the ingredients listed above are crushed and laid out on separate plates.
- Fill saffron with hot water, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- We take a frying pan with a thick bottom, ideally for these purposes we will use a special paella.
- Pour a little olive oil and reheat.
- We put garlic with onions, fry, stirring, until it becomes soft.
- Put the pieces of chicken and cook until the meat is browned.
- Add pepper with tomatoes, stir, fry all for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add the rice, pour inside the broth, cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Now you can put all the listed seafood, peas, saffron and season the dish to your personal taste.
- Stirring, we wait again, until the liquid evaporates.
- Remove from the fire, leave to stand for 15 minutes and serve to the table.
It remains only to enjoy the amazing paella! It’s incredibly tasty and satisfying, try it by all means!