Ready to make one of the most powerful breakfasts ever in minutes? Time to try my PaleoBone Broth Protein Pancakes, full of healthy, delicious ingredients.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 whole eggs.
- 1 serving [ALOHA Vanilla Protein].
- 1 medium, overripe banana.
- 2 tablespoons almond milk.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla and/or 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Optional toppings: fresh berries, chopped nuts, and/or maple syrup.
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl then mix in the eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract (if you are using it).
- Stir in almond flour, [ALOHA Vanilla Protein], and cinnamon (if you are using it). Mix well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet and spoon pancake batter into skillet.
- Cook each side for about two minutes. Remove from the skillet, plate, and top as desired.