In the old days, pancakes were held in high esteem, especially those, which were cooked in large quantities for holidays. Some people give preference to ordinary pancakes, others like them with fillings. The filling can be sweet or unsweetened. It is up to you to decide. The pancakes are mostly thin, but the thick ones are delicious enough as well.
Let’s prepare one of the variants. We suggest you a recipe for delicious pancakes with liver and lungs!
What products to take
- 6 tbsp. — butter;
- 500 g — liver;
- 2 eggs;
- 300 g of lungs;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- Mix all ingredients for pancakes, whisk everything thoroughly, so that no lumps remain.
- Fry pancakes in the usual way.
- Boil the liver and lungs until they are done.
- Peel the onions and carrots.
- We rub the carrots on a grater and chop the onions.
- Vegetables are fried in oil until they become soft.
- We put everything through a meat grinder, add salt, eggs, spices and knead it carefully.
- The filling is laid out on pancakes and wrapped.
- We put it into a saucepan, put it on for 10 minutes onto an oven heated up to 160 degrees.
We serve pancakes with sauce and sour cream.In the old days, such pancakes were especially often served with cabbage soup. It is so tasty, just try it and you will understand!