Are you ready for something really delicious? – If your reply is positive, we are going to represent you this exotic dish. You see, patties in Malaysian style are appreciated all over the planet nowadays. And this fact doesn’t seem to be surprising, as the things are really rather tasty.
List of required products:
- 500 g of flour;
- 150 ml of olive oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tsp. brown sugar;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- 2 tbsp. l. of melted butter.
- 200 g of minced pork;
- 200 g of chicken minced meat;
- 1 onion;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 1 hot green pepper;
- 50 g of bean sprouts;
- 2 boiled eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l. salted peanuts;
- 2 tbsp. l. lard;
- 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste;
- 1 white;
- vegetable oil for deep-frying.
Begin to cook
- Sift the flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.Add eggs and olive oil, pour inside 300 ml of water. Knead homogeneous dough, cover with something and leave for 30 minutes.
- Dough is usually covered with a food film and thinly rolled into a layer.Remove the film, grease the layer with melted butter, roll into a roll and put into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the filling.Peel onion and garlic and chop them finely. Remove the seeds from the pepper and chop the pulp. Wash the bean sprouts and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the lard in the saucepan, fry the pork and chicken minced meat, stirring and kneading lumps, for 10 minutes.Add the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes. Finely chop the eggs, add to the stuffing with tomato paste, warm for 1 minute and remove from heat. Peanut is ground and combined with the stuffing. Salt to taste.
- Cut the dough into slices of 2-3 cm thick.Roll each slice into a thin circle with a diameter of about 12 cm.
- Into the middle of each cup, put 1 tbsp. of stuffing.The dough edges should be covered with whites and then stuck together tightly. In a high saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the patties in portions until they get the golden hint.