This is a recipe to an extremely hearty dish. You will not regret if you prepare it for dinner. Your friends will definitely like it. These rolls are prepared quickly and will satisfy the whole family.
List of required products:
- Zucchini — 300 g
- Minced meat — 100 g
- Champignons — 50 g
- Egg — 1 piece
- Semolina — 2-3 tablespoons
- Flour — 2 tablespoons
- Salt — 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper — 1/4 teaspoon
- Onions — 50 g
- Sour cream — 3 tablespoons
- Cheese — 50 g
- Dill — 30 g
Begin to cook
- First of all, take half of the zucchini and, using a grater, rub it on a large fraction.
- Beat the egg there, pour semolina, flour, salt and pepper.
- Divide the resulting mixture into 3 equal parts in order to bake pancakes from them.
- Take a baking tray and put on it baking paper. Form 3 oblong pancakes on it. Place them into the oven, heated to 180 °, for a quarter of an hour.
- Do not forget to turn over the pancakes so as they to turn out ruddy on both sides. One side should not be completely baked. Thus it will be easier to roll them into a roll.
- Chop the onions and mushrooms, add the stuffing there and spread them onto the heated frying pan. Fry everything until the meat is ready.
- Make a layer of minced meat over the pancakes and then the rolls.
- Combine sour cream, cheese (pre-grated) and chopped dill. Before serving, grease the rolls with the prepared sauce and place in the oven for 2 minutes.