Pita bread fillings do not need to hold together since they are contained in a pocket. Try the following combination, in amounts that suit you.
- lettuce leaves
- finely chopped celery
- grated carrot
- chopped gherkin
- bean sprouts
- chopped cooked potato, or cooked rice or bulgur
- grated cheese
- chopped parsley and spring onion
- taco, tomato or chili sauce
[ads — pc — 1]
[ads — mob — 1]
- Use the lettuce leaves to line the pocket bread.
- Mix the next six ingredients with just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
- Add herbs, season to taste, adding a little taco, tomato, or chilli sauce.