Do you like to combine various tastes? – Oh, it may be a perfect experience not only for yourself, but for your close surrounding as well. For many people all over the planet it may seem strange at first, but as a result it will be appreciated much.
List of required products:
- pork tenderloin — 800 g;
- 2 large onions;
- 2 tbsp. l. curry powder;
- 1 tbsp. l. apricot jam;
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil;
Begin to cook
- Pork is washed, drained and cut into 4 portions.Peel onion, cut into thin half-rings and fry in 1 tbsp. l. preheated oil, for 2 minutes. Reduce fire to medium, add curry powder, stir and cook for 6 minutes.
- Apricot jam is warmed slightly (this can be done in a microwave oven). After that stir into a 0.25 glass of water.Pour into a bowl, add the onion fried with curry, season with salt and mix carefully.
- Grate pieces of pork with salt and fry in the remaining oil, for 7 minutes. from each side.Add the onion and cook for another 1 minute.
- If you want to decorate your dish, you can do it without any difficulties. Frankly speaking, you may do it in any way you like. Some people prefer to do it with greenery or just with green onion. But all in all it is up to you to decide, what idea to choose, perhaps you will be able to find out something really amazing.