This recipe has been peeped at one of the most popular chefs in Europe. And after trying to cook it for the first time, they were really surprised by the sophisticated delicate taste of this dish. And that is the reason why we have decided to share this recipe with you. You will get the opportunity to try the unearthly taste of this puree.
List of required ingredients
- Grain mustard, which can be replaced with horseradish — 1 — 2 tbsp
- Butter — 50 — 75 g
- Potatoes — 1 kg
- Sweet pepper — to your taste
- Salt — 1 tbsp
- Cow milk — 50 ml
Begin to cook
- We clear all the potatoes and put them in a saucepan.
- Heat the water and pour into a pot of potatoes. Leave for 30 minutes.
- In the requited time, drain the water and pour boiling water into the potatoes. Then put the pan with the potatoes onto the fire and cook until ready. We slightly salt the water.
- Heat the milk separately and add butter into it. Continue to cook until the butter dissolves.
- Then drain the water from the potatoes, passing it through a sieve. Put a small amount of potatoes into a sieve. Using a wooden spoon, wipe the potatoes through a sieve until smooth condition.
- Into the resulting mass, pour the heated oil with milk. Mix carefully.
- Then pour into it all-sweet pepper, as well as mustard or horseradish. Then mix again.
- Our potato puree is ready. This dish is especially very delicious in combination with tender chicken meatballs in a creamy sauce. The recipe for this dish is on our website.