- 113g Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Soft Unripened Goat Cheese log
(or 113g Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese)
- 12 Medjool dates
- 6 slices of prosciutto, cut in halves
- 12 toothpicks (soaked in water for at least 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice open dates, remove the pits, and stuff each with 1 tsp of Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Goat Cheese.
- Wrap each date with a piece of prosciutto, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the prosciutto wrapped dates on the parchment lined the baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes, until prosciutto is crispy.
- Allow dates to cool before serving.