This quick and easy taco recipe makes a simple weeknight favorite recipe that couldn’t get much easier! Or more delicious!
Preparation time:5 minutes
- 8 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas, lightly browned or left soft
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup arugula other spring greens or shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- grated pepper jack cheese
- sour cream
How To Prepare
Add ground beef to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Sprinkle with taco seasoning, stir to combine well, and cook until the meat is cooked through and browned, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and drain away any excess drippings.
Assemble tacos by spooning ground beef into each tortilla and then topping with preferred toppings of arugula, tomatoes, onion, avocado, cheese, sour cream and salsa.