This steak seasoning is just a few simple ingredients, coming together as the perfect blend of spices to make the most delicious steak every single time.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
How To Prepare
In a small bowl, stir together salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Mix well.
Store in an airtight container or spice jar at room temperature. Stays good for up to 3 years.
- This recipe yields approximately 1/3 cup of steak seasoning.
- Ground spices stay good for 2 to 3 years, while dried herbs stay good for 1 to 3 years. How long your Steak Seasoning will stay fresh depends on the age of your ingredients at the time that you make your spice mix.