At the very beginning we would like to admit that ramen is not just a strange thing from fast food restaurant. It’s just a kind of wheat noodles.
All in all there is a great amount of ramen recipes and some of them are considered to be rather complicated and difficult for preparation at home. But here is our favorite one.
List of required products:
- 1 small chicken (soup);
- 1 average carrot;
- 1 medium onion;
- 400 g ramen noodles;
- 200 g of soy or bean sprouts;
- 1 average bunch of green onions;
- 6 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. of miso paste;
- 100 ml soy sauce;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- 5 tsp. of sugar;
Begin to cook
- Pour chicken with 3 liters of cold water, bring to a boiling condition, remove foam, salt, add carrots, which are cut in halves, and an onion. Cook on low fire for 4 hours. Strain the broth. Remove the meat from the bones.
- Take the pan, which is suitable for involving all the eggs. Mind that the water should cover these eggs well. Salt the water. Take the eggs out of the fridge and gently dip them into the boiling water. After boiling, cook for exactly 7 minutes, after which immediately drain the boiling water and put the eggs under running cold water for 3 minutes. Shell the eggs carefully.
- Inside a zip-bag combine sugar, soy sauce and white wine. Put the eggs into this mixture and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Chop the green onions very finely. If the sprouts are too long, they can be cut in halves. Mix the miso paste with 1.2 liters of broth and bring it to a boiling condition on a small fire (use the remaining from other dishes broth).
- Cook the noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water according to the instructions, given on the package, not cook it for 1 minute. Put it in a colander and lay it on deep bowls.
- Onto the noodles lay a green onion, with sprouts and chicken pieces nearby. Pour with boiling broth. On top, lay the eggs cut in halves and serve immediately.